PARIS DAY BIKE TOUR 11am - description
Whether you're a Paris rookie or traveled veteran, our goal is not to overwhelm you with mind-bending dates and boring stories. Instead, we offer you the famous sites, a great orientation, all the educational information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, fantastic photo opportunities, a comfortable bike and superb personal service from your guide. Essentially, we want you to love Paris like we do and have a great time doing it!
The Paris Day Bike Tour also includes a break at a fabulous café nestled among the trees of the Tuileries Gardens (cost not included). This is the perfect time to find out the latest Paris information from your guide and to get to know the rest of your group.
paris day bike tour 11am - highlights
Alexander III Bridge
Place de la Concorde
paris day bike tour 11am - Details
|Approximately 3.5 hours|
|Approximately 6.5 miles/10.5 kilometers|
|Jan 1 - Feb 1||Mo - Sa||11am|
|Feb 2 - Mar 28||Daily||11am|
|Mar 29 - Oct 24||Daily||11am & 3pm|
|Oct 25 - Dec 31||Daily||11am|
No 11am Day Bike Tours on Jul 14, Jul 26, Dec 6, Dec 13, and Dec 25.
|Student / Child||€30|
Day Tour/Night Tour Combos
With use of promo code "DayNightCombo"
- Helmet (provided but optional)
- Stop for lunch at charming café (cost not included)
At the exit of Dupleix Metro station (line 6). Look for our Fat Tire Bike Tours sign. If you're running late just go to our office.
paris day bike tour 11am - Faqs
This is the text for the Frequently Asked Questions that applies to this specific tour.
Question: where is the meeting point?
• Your tour meets at the exit of the Dupleix Métro station (line 6).
• Your guide will be holding a large white sign that reads Fat Tire Bike Tours and has our logo on it.
Question: is the lunch in the tuileries gardens included in the tour price?
No, the cost is not included for the lunch, snack or drink at the charming café. Pease bring cash in Euros or a credit card on tour with you.
Question: Is this tour appropriate for children, and if so, what are your bike options?
- For children up to 12 years old or 45kg (100lbs) without good bike handling skills we offer 2-wheeled tandems that allow the passenger to pedal or coast, without having to maintain a high level of balance. All riders over 45kg (100lbs) must ride their own bicycle. We have various sized city bikes to accommodate just about every size of rider, from extra small 20” wheeled bikes for riders that are 3.3ft (100cm) to extra large for riders up to 6.5ft (198cm). Unfortunately, we do not have adult tricycles, adult tandems, or bikes with training wheels for adults or children that have balancing issues, or that may be less confident in their riding ability.
- Trailers and Tandems are the same price as bikes, where as baby-seats are free. Due to limited availability please book baby seats, trailers, tandems, 20” and 24” wheeled bikes in advance.
- Please Note: All extra-small 20 inch and small 24inch bikes are equipped with both hand brakes and pedal brakes.
- Our city tours are very casual, with only slight elevation gains, on varying surfaces from smooth gravel to pavement. It is necessary however that any person planning on taking our bike tours to have at least some experience riding, and should be comfortable riding in a group.
Question: Is a helmet included?
Yes! Helmets are optional, but we have sizes for all ages available in our office.
question: Can we buy water at your office?
Yes! All of our bikes come equipped with luggage racks so that you can take it with you on tour without having to hold onto it.
Question: Is this tour offered in any other languages or only English?
All regular tours are in English, but private tours can be scheduled in other languages.
Question: Do we go inside the museums and monuments?
Unfortunately, 3.5 hours does not give us enough time to enter any of the sites that we see on our Day Bike Tour. This tour is designed to enjoy the city from a broad perspective and come away from it with a greater understanding of its history and layout. After the tour, however, we have lots of information in our office with regards to museum opening times and the best way to see them. Your tour doesn't end when the biking is over; we are also a full-service English helpdesk ready to answer your questions!
Question: Can I leave the tour early?
Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate special requests like this on our public tours. This tour is 3.5 hours and once you begin, we ask that you stay with the guide and the group until the end. If you're interested in something shorter, please inquire about a private tour.
Question: How long is the ride?
Our Paris Day Bike Tour covers approximately 6.5 miles (10.5 km).
Question: What is your cancellation policy?
We are happy to offer full refunds for our Day Bike Tour if the reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled tour. We do not offer refunds for any reason once we are within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.
Question: Are the tours cancelled if it rains?
No, our tours run rain or shine, and we have rain ponchos available in our office for anyone that needs them. They are only €1 and we will gladly buy them back from you if they are not used during your tour. We encourage all guests to consult the weather forecast and plan your dress accordingly.
Question: How does the Paris Day Bike Tour compare to the Paris Night Bike Tour?
PARIS DAY BIKE TOUR 11am - reviews