Paris Night Bike Tour - description
Cruise through the Latin Quarter and witness the best nightlife in town. Pedal down the Ile de la Cité, along the river and enjoy ice cream at Berthillon (the most famous ice cream shop in Paris). Cross over the picnic-filled Pont des Arts bridge and enjoy the sunset over the Paris rooftops. See the Louvre as never before and relax onboard a boat cruise on the Seine. Did we mention free wine is provided on the boat?
Make no mistake - this tour is 100% different from our Paris Day Bike Tour. Most of our customers take both (learn more about the Paris Day/Night Bike Tours 50% Off Combo here), and we hope you will, too. We do not stop for dinner on the Paris Night Bike Tour so please be sure to eat before your tour.
Paris Night Bike Tour - Highlights
boat cruise with wine
Paris Night Bike Tour - Details
|Approximately 4.5 hours|
|Approximately 8.2 miles/13 kilometers|
|Feb 14 - Mar 14||Mo, We, Fr, Sa||6pm|
|Mar 15 - Mar 28||Daily||6pm|
|Mar 29 - Oct 24||Daily||7pm|
|Oct 25 - Nov 30||Mo, We, Fr, Sa||6pm|
No Night Bike Tours on Jun 21, Jul 14, and Jul 26.
|Student / Child||€30|
Day Tour/Night Tour Combos
With use of promo code "DayNightCombo"
At the exit of Dupleix Metro station (line 6). Look for our Fat Tire Bike Tours sign. If you're running late just go to our office.
Paris Night Bike Tour - Faqs
This is the text for the Frequently Asked Questions that applies to this specific tour.
Question: Where is the meeting point?
• Your tour meets at the exit of the Dupleix Métro station (line 6).
• Your guide will be holding a large white sign that reads Fat Tire Bike Tours and has our logo on it.
Question: Is there a stop for food?
We do not stop for dinner, although we do stop for ice cream early in the tour! Please eat something substantial prior to the tour, and bring a little extra cash along should you wish to purchase some ice cream.
Question: Is the wine included in the tour price?
Yes! And a Seine River Cruise too!
Question: What about children? What do they drink on the boat?
We will offer a complimentary can of Coke, Coke Light, Sprite or Orangina to all that choose not to drink wine.
Question: Is this tour appropriate for children, and if so, what are your bike options?
- For children up to 12 years old or 45kg (100lbs) without good bike handling skills we offer 2-wheeled tandems that allow the passenger to pedal or coast, without having to maintain a high level of balance. All riders over 45kg (100lbs) must ride their own bicycle. We have various sized city bikes to accommodate just about every size of rider, from extra small 20” wheeled bikes for riders that are 3.3ft (100cm) to extra large for riders up to 6.5ft (198cm). Unfortunately, we do not have adult tricycles, adult tandems, or bikes with training wheels for adults or children that have balancing issues, or that may be less confident in their riding ability.
- Trailers and Tandems are the same price as bikes, where as baby-seats are free. Due to limited availability please book baby seats, trailers, tandems, 20” and 24” wheeled bikes in advance.
- Please Note: All extra-small 20 inch and small 24inch bikes are equipped with both hand brakes and pedal brakes.
- Our city tours are very casual, with only slight elevation gains, on varying surfaces from smooth gravel to pavement. It is necessary however that any person planning on taking our bike tours to have at least some experience riding, and should be comfortable riding in a group.
Question: Is a helmet included?
Question: Can we buy water at your office?
Question: Is this tour offered in any other languages or only English?
Question: Do we go inside the museums and monuments?
Question: Can I leave the tour early?
Question: How long is the ride?
Question: What is your cancellation policy?
Question: Are the tours cancelled if it rains?
Question: How does the Paris Day Bike Tour compare to the Paris Night Bike Tour?
Many customers want to know the difference between our Paris Day and Paris Night Bike Tours. First, the routes and information provided are completely different.
Paris Night Bike Tour - Reviews