Paris Night Bike Tour
Our Paris Night Bike Tour is the way to experience the "City of Light" at it's best. We'll cruise through town as the city lights up around us and see Paris from both bike and boat (free wine is included on our boat cruise).
Make no mistake, this is not a substitute for the comprehensive Day Bike Tour - rather a perfect complement and great evening activity! We do not stop for dinner on the Night Tour so either eat before or bring a snack with you.
- Notre Dame - The most famous cathedral on the planet. Learn about the famous flying buttresses, the history inside the cathedral and how Paris can trace its roots to the Ile de la Cité. We typically arrive at sunset, so have your camera ready!
- The Boat Cruise - The most popular activity of the Night Tour is our cruise up and down the Seine through the heart of the illuminated "City of Light". Sail past the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre, Hotel de Ville and the Musée D'Orsay, just to name a few. The cruise lasts about one hour
- The Louvre Museum - This is a truly magical place at night. Standing in the back courtyard of the Louvre will make you feel that you've been launched back into medieval times. The lighting is spectacular!
- Princess Diana's Flame - The flame was actually given to Paris as a gift from the International Herald Tribune, but happened to be situated above the tunnel where Princess Diana was killed in a car accident on August 31, 1997. It quickly became the place to leave flowers and notes in honor of the late princess.
- Academie Française - The Academy was established in 1635 and consists of 40 members, know as the immortals. The members have the task of acting as the official authority of the French language. The building sits on the banks of the Seine, at the end of the Pont des Arts. The Pont des Arts is packed with picnics and music on summer evenings.
- Berthillon Ice Cream - By far the most famous ice cream shop in Paris. If you like, buy a scoop from a choice of about 20 flavors as we tell you about the early history of Paris. We eat on the Pont (bridge) St. Louis, which connects the Ile de la Cité and the Ile St. Louis, and provides us with one of the most beautiful vistas the city has to offer.
- Also see...the Eiffel Tower, the Ile de la Cité, the Ile St. Louis, St. Chapelle, the Latin Quarter, the Pont des Arts, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and much more!
- Helmet (optional)
- Fully guided tour
- Stop for world famous ice cream (cost not included)
- Ticket for Boat Cruise
- Wine (or soda upon request)