Skip the Line - Eiffel Tower Tour
The symbol of Paris has never been easier to visit. Built for the World's Fair of 1889, the Eiffel Tower stands 324 meters above the City of Light. Our guide will take you straight to the second level while discussing the history, architecture, and interesting stories about the monument.
We don't take just anyone on our tour; our group size is limited to 20 people per tour so you can count on a great private and personal experience. Be sure to bring your camera for the spectacular views of the city and other major monuments around town. As an added bonus at the end of the tour, you'll be welcome to visit the summit and spend as much time as you like before descending on your own. Your ticket includes access to all 3 levels of the Eiffel Tower, including the Summit.
- Skip the Line Access - Bypass the notoriously long lines and immediately access the Eiffel Tower
- True Modern Marvel - Admire the engineering feat from up close as you tour the second level
- Breathtaking Views - The views from the Tower are unparalleled in the city. Not only will you be able to see the other monuments around town, but a birds-eye view of the City of Light is nothing short of spectacular.
- More than 120 Years of History - Our guide will outline major historical events including early marketing stunts, its place in two World Wars, and its role as a playground for countless daredevils.
- View From the Top - As an added bonus our skip the line tour includes access to the top level of the Tower where you can spend as much time as you like before descending.