SKIP THE LINE - SUNSET EIFFEL TOWER TOUR
The symbol of Paris has never been easier to visit. Imagine taking in the breathtaking views of the city to the backdrop of a Parisian sunset. As the sky paints itself in pale shades of pinks and blues you will watch the city of light come to life before your eyes.
Built for the World's Fair of 1889, the Eiffel Tower stands 324 meters above Paris and offers the most spectacular vantage points in all of the city. Our guide will take you straight to the second level while discussing the history, architecture, and interesting stories about the monument.We don't take just anyone on our tours; our group size is limited to 20 people per tour so you can count on a great private and personal experience. There is nothing quite like the views from the Eiffel Tower and this experience offers spectacular, once in a lifetime photo opportunities. Time will stand still as you soak in the grandeur of a Parisian sunset atop its most iconic monument. As an added bonus at the end of the tour, you'll be welcome to visit the summit and spend as much time as you like before descending on your own. Your ticket includes access to all 3 levels.
- The Sunset - Bid adieu to another beautiful day in Paris as you watch the last rays of the sunlight fade and the city's lights begin their dance across the horizon.
- Skip the Line Access - Bypass the notoriously long lines and immediately access the Eiffel Tower
- True Modern Marvel - Admire the engineering feat from up close as you tour the second level
- Breathtaking Views - The views from the Tower are unparalleled in the city. Not only will you be able to see the other monuments around town, but a birds-eye view of the City of Light is nothing short of spectacular.
- More than 120 Years of History - Our guide will outline major historical events including early marketing stunts, its place in two World Wars, and its role as a playground for countless daredevils.
- View From the Top - As an added bonus our skip the line tour includes access to the top level of the Tower where you can spend as much time as you like before descending.